Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Evil GM

United Kingdom
711 Posts

Posted - 10 Dec 2009 :  19:34:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
oops originally posted in wrong thread,

Next session is planned for Sat 19th Dec. I will host at mine as I can't be bothered to drag the stuff to yours! thanks for the offer.

Matt there is another session planned for between Xmas and New Year, I wouldn't object to not DMing that one if you or someone else wants to host and GM.
Go to Top of Page

Jester
Jedi Knight

210 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2009 :  14:15:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How about the 28th for the Christmas break session (whatever and wherever it is)?

Edited by - Jester on 12 Dec 2009 14:15:42
Go to Top of Page

dilligaff
Padawan

Saint Kitts and Nevis
148 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2009 :  19:35:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can't do 28th, 29th better.

Dan.
Go to Top of Page

wilsh
God's assistant

127 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2009 :  14:55:01  Show Profile  Visit wilsh's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I still don't know my Christmas arrangements. 29th would be more likely to be a good day for me. Can't guarantee I could host though.
Go to Top of Page

Big Bad John
Jedi Knight

South Sandwich Islands
226 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2009 :  07:27:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm more likely to be able to do 29th than 28th, but not sure yet.

Big Bad John.

"That was then. This is now. And you're toast."

At this point the GM screamed 'can we stop the roleplaying and get on with the hack and slash please?'. The whole party sat stunned, in awe, for several seconds (apart from Paul, who made a knob joke).
Go to Top of Page

Jester
Jedi Knight

210 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2009 :  13:17:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Could possibly do 29th
Go to Top of Page

snorg
Jedi apprentice

54 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2009 :  11:13:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy to do any date from the 28th onwards

quote:
[i]Originally posted by Jester[/i]
[br]Could possibly do 29th

Go to Top of Page

Jester
Jedi Knight

210 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2009 :  12:30:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
29th looking flaky for me
Go to Top of Page

Evil GM

United Kingdom
711 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2009 :  18:18:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Graham has pulled out of Saturday, is everyone else - Paul, Dan, Jester, John and Matt coming? calendar shows you are, I need to know as I have the ingredients was going to cook! No more late cancellations please.
Go to Top of Page

Big Bad John
Jedi Knight

South Sandwich Islands
226 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2009 :  22:34:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm OK for this Saturday.
Can still do 29th but might need to leave a shade before 8pm.

Big Bad John.

At this point the GM screamed 'can we stop the roleplaying and get on with the hack and slash please?'. The whole party sat stunned, in awe, for several seconds (apart from Paul, who made a knob joke).

Edited by - Big Bad John on 17 Dec 2009 22:35:29
Go to Top of Page

dilligaff
Padawan

Saint Kitts and Nevis
148 Posts

Posted - 17 Dec 2009 :  22:40:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm good for Saturday.

Dan.
Go to Top of Page

Evil GM

United Kingdom
711 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2009 :  11:09:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
19 Dec 2009

Xp award -
15,000 for participants.
5,000 for NPC’s.

The party started in the Drow warehouse. 2 guards attend to relieve the tunnel entrance sentries. However, these sentries had been dispatched by the PC’s. These latest guards are dispatched with an arrow through the chest and a salvo of magic missiles. The party regroup relearn spells with the idea of impersonating a group of goblins. They re enter the warehouse from the tunnels to confront a workgroup of goblins being bossed about by a bugbear boss. The party appearing as drow demand that the goblins and bug bear clean the tunnel – the goblins are ordered to drop to their knees and clean up the floor with their tongues. The party take the opportunity to mimic the appearance of the group, Dan becomes a bugbear, Alex stays as the female drow prisoner and everyone else mimics goblins.

Outside of the warehouse a female drow is giving instructions to a male on a flying carpet, he is loading up a cargo of sacks. The PC’s inexplicably decide this is the time to leave the warehouse, and of course Alex’s PC is mimicking the drow prisoner the party kidnapped. So as far as the drow are concerned a missing house member has suddenly returned. A brief interaction follows and the female is Matron Mother Mizzryun, she demands an explanation. Thinking on his feet Dan claims he was captured by the Lich and managed to escape. No one ever has escaped from the Lich, least of all because of the forcefield set up around the Lich’s tower. So highly suspicious and thinking that either the drow is lying or is acting under instruction from another, the Matron seeks to question the drow further – but Dan won’t obey without hesitation. The Matron knows something is wrong and sends her male fighters into capture Alex.
Meanwhile Jester and Yashimo fly into the most impressive of the buildings to explore. The drow compound is in a full state of alarm, drow are screaming orders at the orcs and bugbears, while goblins scamper about trying to avoid big booted feet. A minor battle follows and to escape Dan casts ice storm, sleet covers the area and flies out of the complex and shelters in a cave several miles away. At the same time Jester and Yash enter the building and in exploring set off another glyph of chain lightning that nearly kills them. The remainder of the party hides in plain sight, merging into the troops running about the complex.

Jester heals up and sets off yet another glyph, the pair then severly wounded try to escape over the walls of the compound. Drow on magic carpets are patrolling the air above the compound and spot Yash and Jester fleeing. Jester gets hit by a flame strike and Yash an arrow if fire. Feral fires off some arrows but critically misses, an arrow of drow slaying lodges up his nostril and his composite long bow is destroyed. Yash goes unconscious and Jester is forced to flee. Yash is hit by magic missiles and is dead before he hits the floor. The party take the opportunity to survey the drow city and escape to regroup in the market place.

A discussion ensues, with Yash’s body captured he is open to interrogation. Unknown to the PC’s, the group then roleplay the raising of Yash and his torture at the hands of the drow. He starts spilling the beans. The PC’s realise that if Yash is brought back to life he not be able to keep his mouth shut and any opportunity to deal with the drow will disappear if the element of surprise if lost. They hatch a cunning plan to rescue Yash. An Aerial Servant is summoned. It is given specific orders – "Bring back Yash’s body dead or alive". Oops.
Yash is manacled in the drow temple, the Aerial Servant busts in and wrenches Yash out of his manacles. The arm and leg manacles are tougher than his limbs and lose the fight, his feet and hands are severed. Unfortunately he also has a thick neck manacle on and the Aerial Servant keep tugging until Yash’s head pops free. The A.S. then brings back the biggest lump - Yash’s torso. The party realise what they have done but still must raise Yash but cannot do so with missing head and other appendages.

Edited by - Evil GM on 20 Dec 2009 11:14:03
Go to Top of Page

Jester
Jedi Knight

210 Posts

Posted - 20 Dec 2009 :  12:48:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Simply brilliant planning, even Rommel would have been proud. So who's around for the next installment of Keystone Cops?
Go to Top of Page

Big Bad John
Jedi Knight

South Sandwich Islands
226 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2009 :  09:43:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope everyone has recovered from a fine Christmas!

I'm back in circulation for today, or tomorrow until 8pm (possibly later as things are going).
Is anything on?

Big Bad John.

Go to Top of Page

Dagon

Kyrgyzstan
895 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2009 :  12:08:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am currently rubbing a ton of Vics into my manly sizzlechest due to a horrific cold/flu bug I have picked up somewhere. I blame Mr_Sacks, the Christmas bastard.

Where do elves come from?
Their cocks.

Pee Po Belly Bum Drawers.
Go to Top of Page

Big Bad John
Jedi Knight

South Sandwich Islands
226 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2009 :  12:41:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
1) What is a sizzlechest? Were you on the film crew of the Top Gear Bolivia special?
2) Hope you feel better soon.
3) Assume no gaming 'til January, then.

Happy New Year, All!

Big Bad John.

Go to Top of Page

Evil GM

United Kingdom
711 Posts

Posted - 31 May 2010 :  14:35:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
30 May 2010,

The PC's snuck back into the Drow city using the masks of mimicry. They had gleaned more information from the Drow prisoner held by the Lich and used this to access the warren of service tunnels and rooms beneath the main Drow Temple. Once satisfied they could come and go disguised as merchants they selected a slave who was to be sacrificed to Zuggtumoy and charmed her. She agreed to wear the cubic atom bomb given to the party by Lolth.

The party retreated and watched for the fireworks to begin. The slaves were taken into the temple and the high priestess summoned the Avatar of Zuggtumoy so it could destroy the unworthy and grant boons to the deserving. This 40' toadstool woman hybrid then snacked on the slaves and swallowed the party's suicide cube bomber. A bad case of indigestion followed and Lolth's avatar, a huge spider drow materialised inside Zuggtumoy. Lolth burst free and then went on a rampage, slaughtering drow in the temple. As Lolth's avatar smashed it's way around the city thousands of giant spiders were shed from her abdomen and scuttled off to kill more drow. Earthquake spells followed and the drow were destroyed. The bard managed to get stuck in a super sticky web from Lolth's avaatar, fortunately the paladin was there to pull him free but a minor mishap left 50% of his skin on the webbing. The cleric was laughing so much she couldn't compose herself to heal for sometime.

During the carnage the PC's made like New Orleans residents and went a looting, much booty was found and every player at the session gets a 10% to next level xp award.

Also secured from the Drow was a mirror of teleportation and scrying. However, there is an unknown and quite high chance that any object travelling from one plane to another will materialise in a different way on the other side, i.e. inside out. The nodes on this plane are all on the same plane so there is no problem with travel here.

Go to Top of Page

Jester
Jedi Knight

210 Posts

Posted - 02 Jun 2010 :  10:06:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Should we tell Graham about the lost holy avenger? Oops too late...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snorgs Pit of Putrification © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.11 sec. Snitz Forums 2000