Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Big Bad John
Jedi Knight

South Sandwich Islands
226 Posts

Posted - 01 Apr 2012 :  13:54:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gentlemen,

Due to a family bereavement I am likely to be generally unavailable for weekend sessions for 2-3 months.
Apologies for the inconvenience.

John.

Big Bad John.

"That was then. This is now. And you're toast."

At this point the GM screamed 'can we stop the roleplaying and get on with the hack and slash please?'. The whole party sat stunned, in awe, for several seconds (apart from Paul, who made a knob joke).
Go to Top of Page

Evil GM

United Kingdom
711 Posts

Posted - 26 May 2012 :  11:07:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
An update to the last 2 adventures.

the party are attacked by the cult of the Dragon and fight off the 2 Dragons sent to destroy them.They follow one dragon back to it's lair where they discover that the dragon was to rendezvous with unknown persons following the assassination of the PC's. The PC's follow the clues and go to the rendezvous. On the way they discover a cult of the dragon encampment full of giants and slaves and so set about destroying it. It soon becomes clear that a frontal attack will be too dangerous so they pull back. They see a group of adventurers entering a cliff side - a site of mining activity. Exploring they discover a ruined temple of Bane. They enter undetected and soon discover the place is full of undead and the cult of the dragon adventurers sent in have been killed by the undead. The Party best the undead and recover an unusual item they cannot identify. Clearly this is what the cult where after.

75 000 xp

lots of loot recovered.

Get in the back of the van, you're nicked son and I ain't even had me breakfast yet.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snorgs Pit of Putrification © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Snitz Forums 2000